1. Walking On the Moon- The Police (perfect warm-up because it's exactly 5 minutes)
2. Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
3. Electric Worry- Clutch (My son is obsessed with this song. If it plays while he's in the jogging stroller, he yells for me to go faster.)
4. Fast As You Can- Fionna Apple
5. Stronger- Kanye West
6. Work It Out- Beyonce
7. This Fire- Franz Ferdinand
8. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
9. Used Up Has Been- Brickfoot (This is my friends' band. It is such a great song for about halfway through a run. It always makes me push harder.)
10. Disturbia- Rhianna (4:21)
11. I Got a Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
12. Blood Sugar Sex Magik- Red Hot Chili Peppers
13. The Distance- Cake
14. Psycho Killer- Talking Heads
15. Rocky Theme- Rocky Soundtrack (I know... it's kind of lame, but it makes me laugh at the end of a run while I push myself to the finish)
This gives you about 1 hour and 3 minutes of running time.
I'm in need of some new songs to keep my moving on my playlist.
What is (are) your top song(s)?