Things I think I might do until the race to keep my crazy in check:
1. Run. Duh. I am not running tonight because my legs feel like jello, which is probably why I'm a little jittery tonight. I need to run. Not just to train, but to relax.
2. Drink an Oktoberfest Beer or Pumpkin Ale. Yum...
3. Eat a cupcake from Icedgems.
4. Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for my students (almost all 28 kids got a C or better on their last Catcher in the Rye quiz. I'm super proud of them). I'm sure I'll sample a few just to make sure they're okay for the kids to eat.
Gee... I'm seeing why I need to run such long distances to make a dent in my weight loss...
5. Make a new playlist for my half marathon.
6. Take a yoga class (and realize just how inflexible I actually am!)
7. Dress up all cute when I go out to lunch at Fogo de Chao with my hubby on Friday. (Yum... meat on a stick! Again, see why I need to run so much. All I can think about is food!)
8. Hang out with Pickle. He's just the coolest little man ever and no one makes me happier.
9. I might need a few more ideas. Maybe you could help me out? I'm playing it cool... I'm getting a little messy and I know it's going to get worse next week.